Roof Rack(07-13 Toyota Tundra Crewmax)-LandShaker
Like for Discount
Name: Tundra Roof Rack
- Fits 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax models
- Roof Rack Weight: About 72 lbs
- High Tensile Maximum 11 Gauge(1/8 Inch) & Maximum 16 Gauge (1/16 Inch) Steel Construction
- Carrying Capacity(Evenly Distributed) of up to 330 Pounds
- Outer Dimension: About 61.1-Inch Length, 51.9-Inch Width and 6.1-Inch High
- Drilling Needed, Moderate Bolt-on Installation Requires Some Drilling(Tools Required: Drill w/ 9.2-9.5mm Drill Bit & Riveting Nut Gun w/ Metric M6 Rivet Nut)
- Right for Your Vehicle and Lifestyle. Provides Extra Exterior Cargo Space
- Aerodynamic Style Complements the Truck Exterior
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish;
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Tundra Roof Rack(4 x Square LED Spotlights Not Included)
- 4 x Single Row LED Floodlights
- Mounting Hardware
MODERATE INSTALLATION & DRILLING NEEDED.
Assemble the structure of the Tundra Luggage Rack, and lift it to the cab roof. Some drilling is needed to complete the installation. Professional tools include drill kit and riveting nut gun kit are required. Assembly and mounting hardware are included. You may need help from skilled friends.
EXCELLENT EXTRA STORAGE SPACE.
When extra cargo space is absolutely needed, you can rely on this Track Rack. It provides large space for all those extra gear you need to bring along in your next road trip or trail adventure. With its secure design, you can place your cargo on it with great confidence.
DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION.
The Tundra Roof Rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
We has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professoinal aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.