Full Width Front Bumper with Hoop(07-13 Toyota Tundra)-LandShaker
Like for Discount
- Please Double-check All of the Item Pictures to Purchase What you Like.
- Fits 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Models
- Bumper weight: about 153 lbs
- Audacious, angular off-road design with hoop
- Protects vehicles from on & off-road debris
- Delicate hollowed-out honeycomb design in both sides
- Includes a skid plate provides under-engine protection
- Comes with a 12000-pound capacity winch plate
- 4×18w LED spotlights included
- Not Compatible with Factory Sensors
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel for the bumper main body, 8-gauge(11/64 Inch) for the winch plate mounting structure
- High strength D-Ring mounts welded both inside and out with 4.75-ton capacity. 9500 lbs rated,3/4'' D-rings included
- Two-stage Finish: Textured black powder-coated finish
- Easy bolt-on installation
- 1 x Toyota Tundra Full Width Front Bumper
- 1 x Structure Mounting Bracket(Winch Plate)
- 1 x Skid Plate
- 2 x D-Rings
- 4 x 18w LED Spotlights
- Mounting Brackets & Hardware
The dimension of this Tundra Front Bumper
Aggressive Front Armor. Prepare for a fearless and fierce off-road experience by installing the tundra Front Bumper with Top Hoop on your Tundra. With its full-width bumper and a high-strength skid plate, this front shield ensures that your off-road adventures will be exciting and safe. Additionally, the ruggedly aggressive top hoop reinforces your front protection, while enhancing your truck’s distinctively tough off-road appeal.
Heavy-Duty Build Quality. This tundra front bumper starts out as a sheet of high-quality plate steel before being machine-formed to exact specifications. This assembly is then fully welded, incorporating CNC-cut internal reinforcements. This process ensures you get an assembly that’s extremely durable yet weighs less than a number of aftermarket bumpers. Similarly, all light mounting ports and accents are laser-cut for a consistent look. Finally, this tundra front bumper is finished in a tough textured black powder coating for superior corrosion protection and bold looks.
No-Drilling Installation. This tundra front bumper reuses the stock hardware of your truck and can be fitted directly onto the factory mounting points. First, install the winch plate onto the car frame. Second, assemble the related components to be a bumper. Third, place the bumper onto the winch plate and adjust the position of the bumper. At last, tighten up all the bolts. You will need only basic hand tools like sockets and ratchet to accomplish the installation in approximately 2 hours.