Rear Bumper w/LED Spotlights(19-22 Ram 2500)-LandShaker
Like for Discount
- Fit for 2019-2022 Ram 2500 Models
- Bumper Weight: About 78 lbs
- Retain OEM Receiver Hitch and Wiring Locations
- Includes holes for mounting license plate in the middle of the bumper.
- Not compatible with factory license plate lights.
- Not compatible with factory back-up sensors.
- 3-piece Modular Design; Provides Adequate Rear End Protection While Driving through Rugged Trails
- Decorated with Hollowing Left and Right Arrow Pattern
- Built-In Side Steps for Convenient Access to the Truck Bed
- Comes with 2 x 18W LED White Flush Mount Spotlights
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction: 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) for the Bumper Body, 8-Gauge(11/64 Inch) Steel for the Mounting Plate
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Simple Bolt-On Installation. No Drilling Required
- 1 x Dodge Ram Rear Bumper with LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware Kit
Fortifies the Vehicle's Rear End. Give your truck's rear much-needed off-road protection with the Dodge Ram 2500 Rear Bumper that's Pre-Drilled for Backup Sensors. This full-width upgrade provides your rear bumper area maximum coverage, shielding its surfaces, and other vital truck parts, from the elements.
Boasts a Brawny Steel Build. Manufactured from heavy-duty 11-gauge(1/8 inch) and 8-gauge(11/64 inch) steel plating for strength, this Dodge Ram 2500 Rear Bumper is cold-formed into shape. After trimming and final finishing, we complete our Bumper in a two-stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for durability and long-lasting corrosion resistance.
Straightforward Installation. Mounting this Ram 2500 Rear Bumper to your truck won't be a stressful task. The Ram 2500 Rear Bumper is made to complement your truck's specifications, so expect a perfect and secure fit. It also installs using basic hand tools, which means there won't be any drilling, cutting, or welding involved in the installation. The task will take no more than 2 hours to complete.
SEMA Membership. Our Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.