Front & Rear Flat Fender Flares(97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ)-LandShaker
Like for Discount
- Fits 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Powder-coated for immediate use and durability. The Fender Flares are 100% steel construction special resistance rust prevention it's more solid than aluminum.
- 1.5mm Thick Carbon Steel Plate and Textured Black Powder Coating Finish. Flexible, Shatter-resistant, perfectly contour to wheel wells.
- Matte Black color and weight 29.6 lbs. Covers up existing scratches-provide your vehicle with a new look.
- Medium installation and drilling required.
- 1 x Jeep TJ Flat Fender Flares( Front and Rear Fender Flares included)
- Mounting Hardware
Manual Measure. There is a little bit of difference. Just for Reference.
Detail about Jeep Wrangler TJ Flat Fender Flares
- Constructed of cold-rolled carbon steel, the 0.059" thick plate.
- There is a paint textured coat on the surface.
Add Wheel Clearance Needed: Featuring a thin design, these fenders open up your Wrangler TJs wheel well while adding an aggressive off-road look. These stylish flares provide additional tire coverage while maintaining a clean look.
Durable Construction: Constructed of cold-rolled carbon steel, this 1.5mm thick plate is made to withstand brush, rocks, and other trail hazards. The textured black powder coating keeps the fenders from rusting or having water stains that have made Opar's products top quality.
(Thanks for Erik Hinterlach's Picture)