Full Width Front Bumper w/120W LED Light Bar(09-14 Ford F-150,Excluding Raptor)-LandShaker
Like for Discount
Name: Full-Width Front Bumper w/120W LED Light Bar Compatible with 09-14 Ford F150 (Excluding Raptor)
- Fits 2009-2014 Ford F150 Models (Excluding Raptor)
- Bumper weight: about 86 lbs
- Delicate hollowed-out honeycomb design in the middle
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel for the bumper main body, 8-gauge(11/64 Inch) for the mounting structure
- High strength D-Ring mounts welded both inside and out with 4.75-ton capacity. 9500 lbs rated,3/4'' D-rings included
- Includes a skid plate provides under-engine protection
- Not Compatible with Factory Sensors
- 120w high power LED flood spot combo light bar(22 inches) and 2×18w LED spotlights included
- Rugged style and protection
- Two-stage Finish: Textured black powder-coated finish
- Easy Installation
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Front Bumper(09-14 Ford F-150, Excluding Raptor)
- 2 x D-Rings
- 2 x 18w LED Spotlights
- 1 x 120w LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets & Hardware
Rugged Style and Protection. Designed with the adventurous F-150 owner in mind, the Ford Front Bumper is ideal for both street and off-road applications. Featuring integrated high powered LED lighting, this Ford Bumper provides excellent protection and rugged good looks.
High-Quality Construction. Cold-formed into shape, this Ford Front Bumper is manufactured from heavy-duty steel plating for strength. After trimming and final finishing then completes their Bumper in a two-stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for durability and long-lasting corrosion resistance.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Bolt-on Installation. Designed for a simple and hassle-free installation, this Bed Rack installs perfectly well into the truck’s bed panels. There is no drilling or cutting is required. Place the components in the truck bed and assemble them in order with supplied bolts. Just need some basic hand tools. The installation will only take roughly 1.5-2 hours.
SEMA Membership. Our Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.