Front & Rear Inner Fender Liners(18-22 Jeep Wrangler JL Excluding 20 Wrangler Rubicon Edition)-LandShaker
Like for Discount
Name:Jeep JL Front & Rear Inner Fender Liners Kit
- Fits 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Models(Excluding 2020 Wrangler Rubicon Edition)
- Weight: about 23 lbs
- 12 Gauge(7/64 inch) High Strength Steel Construction
- Gravel and Muddy Water Fender
- Vivid glossy red powder coat finish
- Enhance the off-road temperament and show your enthusiasm
- Front Inner Fender Lines Fashion Style Design w/a US Army Star Logo and Characters of 'Since 1941'
- Rear Inner Fender Lines Decorated w/ MOAB character and the coordinate of latitude and longitude
- Both Driver and Passenger Side Liners Included
- Easy to Install; No-Drill Installation
- 1 x Jeep JL Front Inner Fender Liners ( Driver & Passenger Side Included)
- 1 x Jeep JL Rear Inner Fender Liners ( Driver & Passenger Side Included)
- Mounting hardware
Protect Your Underhood. The Jeep JL Inner Fender Lines Kit is an integral piece for your vehicle, protecting your under from debris, rocks, and damage caused by rough terrain. Go pro with the Front Inner Fender Liners. These front Inner fender lines are constructed using 12-gauge steel for an integrated look.
Solid Construction. These Jeep JL Inner Fender Lines Kit feature a solid steel construction that gives it exceptional durability ideal for rough off-road driving. A vivid glossy red powder coat finish is applied to give the inner fender liners increased resistance to corrosion and rust.
Easy Installation. This Jeep JL Inner Fender Lines Kit is designed for a direct bolt-on installation. No drilling is required for proper installation. Remove the original fender flares. Then, assemble inner fender liners as a complete part, and place the inner fender liners to the Jeep, tightening up with supplied screws. It takes 60 minutes or less to get them down. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny.
Our Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.