13 Inch High Bed Rack(20-23 Jeep Gladiator JT)-LandShaker
Like for Discount
Name: 13 Inch High Bed Rack for 2020-2023 Jeep Gladiator JT
- Fits 2020-2023 Jeep Gladiator JT
- Weight: About 75 lbs
- The Rack Sits 13 Inch from Bed Rail to Top of Rack
- Mount Anything from Traction Boards, Hi-Lift, Fire Extinguisher, Quick-Fist, Roto-Pax, Roof Top Tent, Bike Mounts, etc
- Equipped W/Mounting Accessory for Fixing A Spare Tire on the Top of the Rack
- Rated Capacity (Evenly Distributed): 360 Lbs Dynamic, 720 lbs Static
- Not Compatible for Trucks with a Tonneau Cover
- Compatible with Models with Factory Trail Rail System and Models without Factory Trail Rail System. Can Bolt into Existing Factory Bed Rail System OR Clamp onto Bed Side.
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile 14-Gauge(5/64 Inch) Steel for the Structure Plate, 10-Gauge(9/64 Inch) for the Mounting Clamps
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Simple Bolt-On Installation. No Drill Required. Shipped Disassembled, Easy to Put Together
- 1 x Jeep JT High Bed Rack
- 12 x Mounting Clamps
- Mounting Hardware
Solid Steel Construction. The Jeep JT High Bed Rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. The High Bed Rack is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Bolt-on Installation. Designed for a simple and hassle-free installation, this Jeep JT High Bed Rack installs perfectly well into the truck’s bed panels. Requires no drilling or modifications and can be installed easily with one or two people. Place the components in the truck bed and assemble them in order with supplied bolts. Then bolt into the existing factory bed rail or clamp onto bed side. Just need some basic hand tools. The installation will only take roughly 1.5-2 hours.
SEMA Membership. Our brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer.As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.